- From the M3 (Rhodes Drive) travel in the direction of Muizenberg. Pass UCT on your right hand side (mountain-side).
- Carry on straight through three sets of traffic lights (pass turnoff to Kirstenbosch).
- After 3rd set of lights keep on straight up a hill (still M3 but also called Edinburgh Drive with Bishopscourt to your right).
- At the top of the hill pass through a small set of traffic lights and then follow a turnoff called ‘Trovato Link’ to the left, take this turnoff.
- Continue past Wynberg Park on your right, go through two sets of traffic lights. The road will become Waterloo Road. Once you see ‘Chelsea Travel’ on your left, the road forks soon afterwards, keep to the left take the left hand fork down Bower Road.
- Turn left at the bottom of the hill as the road into Constantia Road.
- At the turning circle a couple of metres ahead turn right into Gabriel Road (a Shell garage will be opposite you).
- Drive down Gabriel Rd, pass by the Pick 'n Pay centre on your right. Once past the Post Office and the Friendly Store (7-11) on your right, take the first right into Gray Road and then turn immediately left into the parking area for Richmond Centre.
- Our entrance is at Staircase One next to the security guard booth.
- From the M5, travel in the direction of Muizenberg.
- Carry on past the Wynberg/Ottery turn-off.
- At the first robots – turn right into Dick Burton Street (this turn-off is on the M5, it’s a short distance after the Wynberg/Ottery turn-off)
- Carry on straight down Dick Burton until you come to a T-Junction
- Turn right at the T-Junction into Victoria Road (Follow the Victoria Hospital Sign Boards)
- Continue and go over the bridge towards Main Road.
- At the robots after the bridge, turn right into Main Road, Plumstead.
- At the first robots, turn left into Gabriel Road.
- Turn left into Gray Road, (which is just after Mr Video).
- Turn immediately left into the parking area for Richmond Centre.
- Our entrance is at Staircase 1, which is right next to the security guard booth.