Amidst much frenzy in South Africa around the legalization of cannabis for recreational use, as well as a worldwide consciousness around the medical uses of cannabis, our newest division has blossomed. We have partnered with the Foundation of Cannabis Unified Standards (FOCUS) (https://www.focusstandards.org/) an international non-profit health and safety organization who have developed cannabis specific standards in alignment with Good Manufacturing Practices to guide operators and regulators alike. FOCUS will imminently be accredited by ANSI, the American division of the International Standards Organization (ISO), as the first internationally accredited cannabis specific certifying body.
We are therefore able to bring our clients independently and well researched standards from reputable international sources with the aim of promoting public health, consumer safety and the success of your operation.
Our team can assist you with:
- Licence Application to Cultivate, Manufacture or Import Cannabis for Medicinal Purposes;
- Supporting documentation relating to Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality Assurance Systems, and Good Agricultural Practices;
- Application for Pharmacy Premises Licence;
- Supporting additional legal processes related to town planning and environmental authorisations;
- Legal Advice from experienced lawyers in the field;
- Pharmaceutical Advice
- Land identification for the production;
- Strategic business partners;
- Liaison with key authorities.
Our clients are confidential, and are not listed on our website in order to protect the integrity of their strategy and their process.